Logout

Why Winning Trades Can Be More Dangerous Than Losing Trades | 为什么连续赚钱,反而更危险?

Most people assume that losing trades are the biggest threat to a trader’s success. 
大多数人认为,交易最大的敌人是亏损。

But in reality, what often causes traders to start making mistakes isn’t a string of losses — it’s a string of wins.
但事实上,真正让许多交易者开始犯错的,往往不是连续亏损,而是连续盈利。

After a few winning trades in a row, it’s easy to fall into an illusion — thinking you’ve completely figured out the market, even believing every trade from here on will be a winner.
当你连续赚了几笔之后,很容易开始产生一种错觉 — 觉得自己已经完全看懂市场,甚至认为接下来每一笔交易都会赚钱。

That’s when the danger begins.
这时候,危险就开始了。

Without realizing it, many traders start sizing up positions, loosening stop losses, even ignoring the trading plan they originally set.
很多人会不知不觉地放大仓位、放宽止损,甚至开始忽略原本制定好的交易计划。

What actually causes the losses isn’t the market — it’s overconfidence.
真正造成亏损的,并不是市场,而是过度自信。

Professional traders understand that every trade is independent. 
专业交易者都知道,每一笔交易都是独立的。

Winning last time doesn’t mean you’ll win next time — and losing last time doesn’t mean you’ll lose again.
上一笔赚钱,并不会提高下一笔交易获利的概率;同样地,上一笔亏损,也不会代表下一笔一定会继续亏钱。

This is why experienced traders focus on consistency rather than excitement. They continue following the same rules regardless of whether the previous trade was a win or a loss.
因此,他们不会因为连赢而兴奋,也不会因为连输而怀疑自己的策略,而是始终坚持执行同一套交易计划。

One of the best habits you can develop is reviewing your winning trades with the same level of scrutiny as your losing trades. 
你能养成的最佳习惯之一,就是以审视亏损交易同样的严谨态度,来回顾你的获利交易。

You can ask yourself a few questions:
你可以问自己几个问题:

  • Did I follow my trading plan?
    我是否完全按照交易计划执行?
  • Was my risk appropriate?
    我的风险控制是否符合原本设定?
  • If I had the chance to face the market all over again, would I make the same decision?
    如果市场重新来一次,我还会做同样的决定吗?

If the answer is yes, then the trade was successful—even if the profit was small.
如果答案都是「会」,那这就是一笔成功的交易,不论赚多还是赚少。

Long-term trading success is built on discipline, not confidence.
长期的成功交易真正需要培养的,不是自信,而是纪律。

Confidence fluctuates with the size of your profits and losses, whereas discipline is what carries you further.
因为自信会随着盈亏起伏,而纪律,才能带你走得更远。

Logout